Electro 80 personnel have been supplying automation and control and electrical engineering services and turn key systems to power generation, distribution and transmission industries for over 30 years.
Our Electrical and Utilities teams are made up of a team of experienced professional engineers backed with specialised training for the industry including:
- Engineers certified for EEHA (UTE NES-215a, 609A 610A & 707A) endorsed for Ex d, Ex e, Ex i , Ex n, Ex p and Ex mixed.
- TÜV Certified functional safety engineers (IEC61508/IEC61511)
- Foundation Fieldbus and Profibus Certified Technical Specialists
- Modbus and DNP 3, IEC 61850 certification
- Power systems analysis (inc fault studies, loadflow, harmonics, etc)
- Digital powerline carrier systems
- Safety & Risk analysis, HAZOP, facilitation, training, safety case studies
- Project Management Institute certified Project Managers
- Architecture and integration of process control, protection metering, SCADA, metering and telemetry systems.