The Safety Alliance Partnership with Schneider will allow Electro 80’s team of TÜV certified Functional Safety Engineers, to leverage proven Triconex SIS platform to deliver best in class safety solutions to the following applications and industries:
Emergency Shutdown (ESD) ESD applications will be targeted in the:
- Oil & Gas industry.
- Gas Transmission Pipeline industry.
- Gas Storage industry.
- Chemical industry.
- Power Generation industry.
- Process Plants Chemical, Explosive & Refining
- Tank Farms (Chemical & Fuel)
Burner Management Systems (BMS) BMS applications:
- Skid Manufacturers.
- Kiln firing.
- Hot Oil Heaters
- Flare Stacks
- Industrial Incinerators
- Steam Generators
- Heat Recovery Steam Generators (HRSG)
- Gas Turbines TMC
- NPFA 85 & AS 3814 Compliance
Fire and Gas (F&G)
- Onshore and offshore Oil & Gas industries.
- Fire Suppression systems, Critical Infrastructure, Power Stations, remote unmanned Compressor Stations
High Integrity Pressure Protection Systems (HIPPS)
- Gas Storage
- Sub Sea umbilical
- Process Safety health check
- HAZOP, CHAZOP Facilitation
- SIL Workshops
- Safety Requirement Specification SRS
- Safety Functional Description
- Safety Design Validation
- Safety Design Verification
- Hazardous Area Certification
- Corporate Risk Matrix development
- AS3814 Type B gas Inspection